CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm Back

It's been while since I've posted, but I got out of my blog mood, but now I'm back in the mood. So, you might ask what's new at the Byrd house. Well....I went to the beach last weekend (Gulfshores) with my Sister, Susan, and my Sister-in-Law, Kristi. We all three came from opposite directions so we met up Friday afternoon and enjoyed visiting and eating at Zeeks that night. Saturday, we literally shopped all day. We arrived at the shopping center around 11:00 AM and left around 6:00 PM. We did stop for lunch, but other than that we actually shopped 'til we dropped. All that shopping made us hungry for supper, so that night we went to The Original Oyster House. So good!! This is definitely the best time to go to the beach. The weather was perfect and hardly any wait time at the restaurants. Michael did a great job playing "Mr. Mom". I'm so fortunate that I have a husband that I trust 100%. I never have to worry about the kids when I'm gone. Thank you Michael for my Sister weekend!!

I would post some beach pictures, but I really hate myself in pictures. I'm not sure how long I can use the excuse "I just had a baby" but, I just had a baby, and yes I feel......I'll just say it....Large! I know...I will post the picture of the interesting dead fish that we found. Let me know if you know what kind of fish this is, I have no idea. Of course, I don't know many fish names anyway.



I don't like weird fish.

No comments: