CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Miracle Egg

I have a new product. I'm usually the last one to learn or hear about things so I'm sure that you know about the new miracle egg. Well, they call this egg, the PedEgg. I love this thing. It works great on your feet. I was a little nervous to use it the first time because it looks like a cheese grater. I could just imagine bits of my foot on the bathroom floor as I grated away my heel. Thankfully it was pain free and it worked a miracle on my feet. You can buy your own pedegg at a local drugstore (Walgreens, RiteAid, etc.), I got mine at Goody's. I've attached some pictures of my egg!



Soccer Practice

Well, we've started soccer practice last week. They looked so cute on the field playing. Matthew loved running and kicking the ball. There are 6 little friends on Matthew's team. After the first practice, I'm not really expecting any major wins, but it's all for fun and they had a great time. That's all that matters when you're 4. Michael has unexpectantly become the assistant coach (thanks, Scott). He really enjoyed helping out, hopefully with his work schedule he'll be able to help at each practice. Mark your calendar, their first real game is September 27th. The little girl in the picture is Sophie, Matthew's "girlfriend".








Happy Birthday, Susan!!

I almost forgot to mention my sister's birthday. She celebrated her 35th birthday yesterday. If you don't know her story please read her CaringBridge Page. Hope you had a happy birthday, Susan.

1 comment:

scentophile said...

OMW! You have too much time on your hands. Next you'll be leaving pictures of your new spatula and your cellulite cream.

You definitely need to come back and teach next year!

Miss you,
Lynn