CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Our Summer

Although summer is not officially over, I feel as though it is at the Byrd house. With school starting back and routines changing it seems like we've moved on to Fall. I wanted to share some things that we did this summer. Our biggest event was the birth of Owen. He was born May 20th. He's been such a good baby. We've had our share of sleepless nights and some napless days, but overall he's such a blessing to our family. If I could only get him to ride in his car seat without crying things would really be great. I just try to focus on the radio and get to where ever I'm going as quickly as possible. Matthew handles his crying very well (most days).

Michael, Matthew, and myself went on our summer "vacation" to Alabama Adventure in July. We had a lot of fun. I highly recommend going if you get the chance. We were able to stay with my Brother's family who lives in Birmingham. Thank you Byron and Kristi for watching Matthew while Michael and I enjoyed a night in Birmingham.

Matthew's first soccer practice is Monday night. I'm so excited to see him play. Matthew is going to love kicking the ball and running. If you've ever spent time with Matthew you know that he LOVES to run. He's a fast little thing too!

We got some good pictures of Owen tonight. He'd just woken up from his nap and was in a good mood. I thought I would share them with you. How can you not love a bald baby with a huge smile? Don't forget to pause the music to hear the video.






1 comment:

Chele said...

He is so adorable. I just love baby sounds!